My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Blueberry Picking

Hey there blog fans!
Thought I'd bring some more summer into your
day with these layouts.
My kids went blueberry picking and had
a fabulous time.  These are the layouts I did of 
their fun day together.
These are of Jaryd, Sara and Marie,
what a beautiful day they had.
Auntie Kelsie was along too and they happened to
run into their friend Scotty who got them
pizza for lunch.
Marie sure was loving the blueberries.
Here's a close up of the little basket of 
blueberries that I made.
I wove pieces of card stock together, cut it
into the shape I wanted and inked it a bit to
give it a little definition.
The blueberries were punched from a couple
different colors of card stock 
and had a bit of shine added
with white pen.
And a little pizza I made from paper I had in my
stash.  Never know when you'll be able to use
a random piece of pizza paper.
They also went to a pick your own flower farm.
The flowers were so beautiful.
All in all they had a fun day and I loved
making these layouts.

Thanks for stopping for a visit,
come again soon.
Until then,
enjoy your family.





 

No comments: