My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Happies the Jellyfish

Welcome to my blog!
Last week I posted a unicorn I made from the
pattern in this book.  Today I have another animal to
show you.

This time I made Junior the Jellyfish.
He was quick and easy to make and 
again I took creative license and made him
in the colors I had on hand.  
I think he turned out pretty darn cute.
My granddaughter, Marie, loved him and
named him Happies.  I'm sure that had to do
with the smile on his face.
I hope you like my little critter 
and will think about giving something
like this a try.
Now to decide which animal to make next
I hope you'll come again soon for a visit 
and see what else I've been up to.
Until then,
smile and be happy!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

 

No comments: