My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

You Make Me Giggle

Hello crafters!
Today I'm sharing a layout with you that I created a little
while ago.  
This layout makes me happy.
One page is my son with my granddaughter and one page is  
my daughter in law with her.
They are so good with her and can always seem to make
her smile and laugh.  
She is the sweetest little girl ever
and she is the light of our lives.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope this layout made you smile.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.





 

No comments: