My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

D&D Bag

Good day!
My son, Jaryd, is into Dungeons and Dragons
and plays with his group of friends on a regular
basis. For Christmas my daughter, Kelsie, got him
some D&D items.  She wanted to have a storage bag 
to put all the items into for him to keep them together.
I, being the saver that I am, have many canvas bags of the
type she wanted.  I had several sizes, luckily, the blue one 
was just the right size and what she needed.
I hope no one is offended by the language on this bag,
but this was the order that I received from her.
software and cut it from silver heat transfer vinyl 
I used a Harry Potter font, as this has a D&D kind of feel to it.
I applied the vinyl to the bag with my heat press
and it was done.
Kelsie and Jaryd were both thrilled with how it turned
out.  I'm sure he'll be using it for years to come.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have learned something and/or somehow
been inspired.
Come again soon,
until then,
play a fun game.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



 

No comments: