My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Baby Announcement

Hello everyone!
I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season.
We had a fabulous Christmas and are looking
forward to a wonderful 2022.
Our daughter Kelsie is getting married in May to a 
really special and perfect for her guy named Brad.
Our son, Jaryd, daughter in law, Sara, and granddaughter,
Marie are expecting a new baby in June.
It's going to be an exciting year for our family.
Today I'm showing you the announcement
that we made for Jaryd and Sara to post on Facebook.
Sara gave me the specifics of what she wanted on
a onesie and I made this up for her.
Then when they were all over for dinner,
we set up this in my kitchen and photographed it.
She was planning on waiting a little bit, but was so
excited about how it turned out that she posted it
right away.
I think it turned out adorable, do you?

Thanks for stopping in today, come again soon.
Wishing you a fantastic 2022!
 

No comments: