My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Picture Folder

Hello blog fans!
I'm glad you're here today.
Today I'm showing you a little gift I made for my
98 yr old Aunt Marilyn.
Here's a picture of my sweet Aunt Marilyn.
Looks great and wouldn't guess she's 98 yrs. old.
She lives in a nursing home in North Carolina
and I haven't been able to see her for over 2 yrs.
She loves having pictures of our family, so 
I made this little folder to send her some 
family pictures in.
I started with 2 envelopes.
These are 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 so I would be able to send
5x7 pictures.  You can make this with any
sized envelope you have.
I then slid one flap inside the other envelope and 
sealed the one on the back outside.
Don't seal the one going inside the envelope,
you can, however glue that flap in place if  you want to.
Once they are together, all you need to do is 
decorate your folder.
I decided to cut away part of the inside to make it easier 
for Aunt Marilyn to pull the pictures out.
The piece inside is simply a sheet of light weight
card stock, slipped in.  No gluing needed for that piece.
I think it turned out great and it makes a nice 
safe place to keep photos and/or letters.
Here's one of the pictures of the family that I sent 
to her.  This was taken on St. Patrick's day 2021.

Thanks for stopping in today and spending a little time
with me.  I hope you'll give this little project a try, it makes
a nice little holder for any pictures you want to give someone.
And it's quick and easy to make.
Come again soon,
until then,
share some memories with someone
you haven't seen for a while.

No comments: