My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 3, 2022

Engagement Party Shirts and Decorations

Hello everyone, I hope 2022 is starting of great for you..
Ours is.  Kelsie's bridal party held a
"Ring In The New Year" engagement party
for a few people on New Year's Eve.
I have a few things to show you that I created
for the event.
The party was very casual, pajamas, leggings, tee shirts,
what ever we wanted to wear.
I made these shirts for Kelsie and Brad.
I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo from some
HTV that I got for my birthday.

Here are a couple close up pictures, so you can see
the stars. (click on the pictures to make them larger)
This HTV was very easy to work with
and has some nice shine on the stars.
The theme for their wedding etc. is
"It was written in the stars"
so this was perfect for their shirts.
Sara and I made the decorations together.
I created a multi-sized file to cut the stars in my 
I cut the stars from a couple different colors of 
Once they were all cut, we strung them together
using a fine thread and hung them from the ceiling.
I also made the banner, cutting it out of black card stock
and backing it with metallic card stock.
We strung that with black ribbon.

I love how the banner turned out.
Since the theme was 
It was written in the stars
we thought it would be cute to have
their names hanging in the stars.
I used holographic vinyl and shadowed them with 
black card stock.
Here's a picture of the happy couple with
their shirts on that I made for them.
We were all very happy with how the
shirts and decorations turned out.
And the party was a big success.

Thanks for visiting today,
I hope you were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
create!







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.







 

No comments: