My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Zoo Time Layouts

 Hello blog fans!
Today I'm going to bring a little bit of summer
into your day.
Here are a couple layouts of visits to the Buffalo Zoo
with our granddaughter.
Jaryd and Sara gave us Grandparent memberships for
Christmas last year and we love having time with 
Marie seeing the animals.

These pictures are from a couple visits.
One when Dave and our friend Zoe took Marie
and one when Dave and  Sara took her.

This layout is from when Jaryd, Sara and Marie
went to the zoo with friends
Garth, Hilary and Aiden.
I am very happy with both the layouts.
There are always fun pictures from the zoo.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
remember summer isn't really that far away.


No comments: