My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Halloween Card

Hello!  Happy fall.
Since it's now officially fall, I'm showing you
a little Halloween card that I made.
I had seen this technique for the background and
had made a few pieces to try it out.
I then found some images that I had colored and 
had been in my stash for a while.
I thought one of my grand children would love it,
so I fussy cut it and added it to the front of the card.
I used foam tape to adhere the image to the 
card to give it some dimension.
I think this turned out very cute.
Do you send out Halloween cards?

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope
you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
embrace the season.





 

No comments: