My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Thanksgiving Turkey Card

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Do you send out Thanksgiving cards?  
Sometimes I do and some times I don't.
I happened to find this turkey all colored and 
ready to go, in my stash.
I fussy cut him and added him to a
pieced panel that I had just made.
I thought the colors were perfect for a 
fall/Thanksgiving themed card.
On the inside I used a small strip of the 
front panel that I had cut off, just to
give it a little more interest.
I think I'll be sending this card to my
100 yr old Aunt in North Carolina.
Who doesn't love to receive a card in the mail?
If you send out cards for Thanksgiving, have
you made them yet?

Thanks for coming to spend a little time
here, I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
get those cards made and 
ready to go.



 

No comments: