My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 3, 2023

2022 Christmas Ornaments

Hello!
It's that time of year to be thinking about what
to make for Christmas.
Every year, for the past several years, I have made 
Christmas ornaments for the family.
In 2022, it was a very busy and tumultuous time for us.
It was getting late and I had to think of a Christmas
ornament to make.
I came up with these gnomes.
They were very quick and easy to make and the family
loved them.  There are a lot of different video's on how to
make ornaments like these on YouTube.
I watched a couple and combined ideas from
them and got to work.
I used the yarn that I had in my stash and made 
several different colors and styles of yarn.
So each one is unique.
I didn't have the beads I intended to use for the noses,
so I used what I had and that happened to be
a variety of colors of little pom poms.
I added little heart gems or Christmas
embellishments to the hat of each gnome
and also made little tags with the year on them.
All in all I made about of dozen of these ornament.
My daughter told me that she thinks we should continue
this tradition forever.
I responded that I would continue until I was old and
feeble.  She said that she would take it up after that.  
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and were inspired
in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
start working on your Christmas cards and gifts.

 

No comments: