My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Recycle, Upcycle and Reuse

Hello crafty friends!
Are you a recycler, an upcycler or a reuser?
I definitely am and today I'm going to show you a great
upcycling project that I've been working on.
Someone on my Buy Nothing Group offered two
large bags full of used Amazon mailers.
I jumped right on that offer and brought them home,
I already have one full bag in my craft room, so now
I have 3 big bags full.
You might ask,
What in heaven's name are you going to do with them? 
The answer is to reuse them.
They will need padded envelopes to mail out some of their items.
So I'm making them some cute mailers.
Here are a few of the mailers I covered with 
wrapping paper.  It's easy and very inexpensive
to make these and no one knows they are
old reused mailers.
Here are a few of them that I covered with 
scrapbook paper that I had in my stash that I will 
probably never use.
From one Amazon mailer, I can get 2 - 4 "new" mailers,
depending on the size of the mailer.
All they'll need to do is put a label on the front with an
address and return address, put their item inside,
pull off the double sided tape backing and seal it up.
Now they are ready to mail it.
If you are interested in how these are made,
here is a video showing how it's done.
Easy peasy.
If you are interested in what my girls are 
creating, follow the link below and it
will take you to their website.
They are adding more to their site often,
so be sure to check back at another time.
I'm really proud of what they are doing,
guess the creative gene runs in the family.
The name of their business is 
Clumsy Cloud Gifts

Thank you for stopping in today to 
check out what I've been up to.
Please come again.
Until then,
recycle, upcycle and reuse!






 

No comments: