My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Santa Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends!
I know it's not even Halloween yet, but
if you're like me, you have a bunch of Christmas
cards to make.  This is just a little reminder
that you might want to start early.
This isn't what I'm making to send out to 
my family and friends, I'll show you those 
closer to Christmas.
I happened to find this Santa image in my 
stash of colored images and thought I'd make it 
into a card.
For the background panel, I laid down strips
of double sided tape, peeled off the backing,
then added red flocking to it.
One quick and easy card done.
I'm sure that image took a while to color and
fussy cut, but since I already had it done in my 
stash, it came together very quickly.
Now just to get the rest of my Christmas cards
finished, but at least I have them started.
Deciding on a design is usually my hardest 
part of making my cards.
How about you?
Do you make your Christmas cards?
How many do you make?
I make about 60.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
get to work on those 
Christmas cards.



 

No comments: