My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Warm Fuzzies

Hello and welcome creative people.
Today I have a card to share with you.
I was going through a stash of images that I found
in my craft space that I had totally forgotten about.
I found this one and decided that I needed to make it into
a card for my grand kids.
I colored and flocked this several years ago and 
I'm not sure what company it's from or if it's even available
any longer.
I colored the caterpillar, then added a little bit of glue
to areas on the little guy.
I then added green flocking for a fuzzy look.
I went through my background stash and found
one that I felt matched with the image and used that for
the background panel.
I think the kids will get a kick out of this card.
I think it's adorable.

Thanks for sending some time with me,
I hope you've been inspired in some way,
and will come again soon.
Until then,
use an old supply that you forgot you had.
Maybe you have some flocking in your stash too.





 

No comments: