My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Key Lime Pie

Hello creative people!
Today I'm showing you my creative side in the kitchen.
I've never even tasted Key Lime pie before, no less 
made one.  But it was my son in laws birthday and I 
know he loves it, so I dove right in.
I found the recipe on one of my favorite chef's websites.
If you are interested, you can find it here.
It was really quite easy to make and the filling 
sure tasted good when I was making it.
Who doesn't need to clean out the bowl in the end?
Here is the pie after baking, cooling and garnishing.
No, it doesn't look like Billy Parisi's, but 
I think I did pretty good for a first try.
And Brad loved it!
Happy Birthday Brad!

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
try something you've never tried before.







 

No comments: