My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Halloween Pumpkin Fun 2021 & 2022

Hello everyone!
It's getting close to Halloween, so I thought I'd share
these layouts from the last couple years with y'll. 
This is one of my 2021 layouts.
After doing our Pumpkin Hunt together, the kids
went to Kelsie and Brad's house to carve pumpkins.
In 2022 they gathered at Jaryd and Sara's house to 
carve pumpkins, bake some seeds and 
Sara and Marie also cooked up a pie pumpkin 
and made a home made pumpkin pie together.
Marie loved helping with the pie, but 
when she tasted it, she thought it was pretty
"Yucky"
Soon we'll be going on our 2023 
Family Pumpkin Hunt and I'm sure
we'll have a lot of fun, as we
always do.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've
been up to.
Come again soon,
until then,
eat some pumpkin seeds!







 

No comments: