My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Cool Cat Halloween Cards

Hello everyone!
Today I have a couple Halloween cards to show you.
My friend gave me a die set that cuts out this
background.  There are several pieces that you
have to put together, but it's really simple.
I die cut with this set on black card stock
and 3 different colors of paper that I thought
were prefect for Halloween.
I also stamped my "cool cat" onto the orange
paper and fussy cut him.
The bats were stamped and fussy cut also
from a stamp that a friend had.
All of it was layered onto a white card stock
base.
I stamped the sentiment onto the
same papers that I used for the outside of the card,
then cut around each word and adhered them inside the 
card.
For this card, I used the scraps from the 
card above and cut random strips of paper.
I covered a piece of card stock with 
double sided tape and put down the
strips of paper to use as the background.
I again stamped and fussy cut the cat and adhered him 
with foam tape to the front of the card.
The sentiment was stamped with a stamp in my 
friend stash.
Inside this card, I stamped this sentiment.
I really love how these cards turned out,
and I hope the recipients do too.

I'm glad you stopped in today,
I hope you are inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then,
Happy Halloween!



 

No comments: