My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

For the Flower Girl

Hello, I hope you're having a great day.
Today I am showing you what Kelsie gave Marie.
Marie is my 2.5 yr old Granddaughter, she was the flower
girl for Kelsie and Brad's wedding.

Her tote bag was a little different than the ones the
bridal party ladies were given.  It's a little more
Marie sized, but it was with the same type of 
HTV and design.

This is her cosmetic bag, which Kelsie put all her jewelry
for the wedding in.  Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of 
it all.
The back of hers has the wedding date on it.
Since the theme of the wedding was
"It was written in the stars"
Kelsie asked me to make a star stuffie for Marie.
I crocheted this for her.
She also got a "Flower Girl Bear" for Marie,
this she got from someone on Etsy.
Here is a picture of Marie with her 
"Wedding earrings" on.
Of course they were stars.
Marie loved all her gifts from
Auntie Kelsie and Uncle Brad.
She did a beautiful job as flower girl.

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
Until then,
enjoy crafting!

No comments: