My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Shower Cards

Hello, I hope you're having a great day.
Today I'm showing you some handmade cards that
Kelsie got for her shower.
She and Brad really appreciate when things are
handmade and I always love to see what others make.
This card was made by Brad's Mom.
I love the color combination.
Such a pretty card.
Love that she added this butterfly on the inside.
This card was made by my friend Judy.
She always does a beautiful job on her cards.
Color coordinating the inside of the card and
a lovely sentiment really finish this card off nicely.
Isn't this a lovely card?  So pretty and delicate looking.
Adding a little pocket inside is perfect for giving a 
gift card.  Love this idea.
I'm always impressed with the cards that others make.
So different than my own style, but I love them all.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you 
have been inspired in some way and will come again soon.
Until then,
create a card for someone you love.

No comments: