My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, June 6, 2022

You Bet Giraffe I'm Cute

Good day!
I'm back, I think I've recovered from all the 
busyness of the wedding, so hopefully, I'll get back
to regular posting.
I hope you are having a lovely day.
Today I'm showing you a tee shirt I made for
my Granddaughter, Marie.
I saw this idea online somewhere and knew I had to
make it for Marie.
I found a cute giraffe online that could be traced,
did a little bit of finagling with it and cut it out.
I picked one of my favorite fonts, Keep On Truckin'
and used that for the words.
I cut every thing out of HTV
and pressed it onto the shirt.
Easy peasy, and I think it's adorable.
Or course she loves the giraffe on it,
I think it's a favorite of hers.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come back again soon.
Until then,
find something to laugh about.


 

No comments: