My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Gifts for the Bridal Party

Hello Everyone!

Today I'd like to show you the gifts that Kelsie gave the 
ladies in her bridal party.
I helped her with the tote bags and the cosmetic bags,
the rest she took care of. 

 

First we have Sara, she is my daughter in law, she
was the Matron of Honor.

Kelsie did the designing for the bags and I did the cutting
weeding and pressing.  I used HTV in both regular and metallic.

The date of the wedding was on the back of each tote.

Inside, Kelsie went all out for her girls.
The champagne flute and the mug she got from
someone on Etsy.  The picture at the top of each 
different girls "post" is what was on the mug.

They each received a necklace, a bracelet with
their astrological sign and earrings.
There were actually more earrings for them to choose
from.  All the jewelry was in rose gold,
which was one of their wedding colors and the 
color of her rings.

This is Amanda, she has been besties with Kelsie
for 15 yrs and is my #2 daughter.
She was the Maid of honor.

Here are her bags,

and her gifts.

This is Colleen, she was her 
Friend of Honor.  Colleen is her other bestie.

Colleen's bags,
 
and her gifts.
The ladies all loved their gifts and I loved being able
to help make them extra special.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
make someone's day special.

No comments: