My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

I Do Crew Shirts

Hello crafty people!
Kelsie got married in May and before that
she had a bachlorette party.
I was asked to make some shirts for
Kelsie and her bridal party.
Each of the gals gave me a shirt and I 
cut the HTV and pressed it onto the shirts.
Here is how they turned out.
Obviously, this is Kelsie's shirt.
Here's a close up, her's was done with HTV that 
has sparkly stars, sorry they are hard to see.

Here are the ones for the wedding party.
Kelsie with Sara, my daughter in law.
Asher, my grandson, was in attendance too.
Sara was her Matron of Honor.
Kelsie with her Maid of Honor, Amanda
Kelsie with Colleen, her Friend of Honor.
The whole bridal party.

Kelsie with me.
We went to It All Makes Scents, which is
a shop that sells hand made candles.
We each got to make our own candle 
and chose our scent.
It was a fun activity.
At the end, I left and the 
"youngins" went to dinner
and then back to Sara's to relax and socialize.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you enjoyed your visit
and will come again soon.
Until then,
remember a fun get together.

No comments: