My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, July 23, 2022

A Blast From the Past

For the last week or so, I've been working on 
reorganizing my craft room.
I came across a whole box of things I made
ages ago.  In that box were these cards.
Don't know why I never used them, I really love them.
They are simple to make and are great if you want to 
write a note to someone.
I used a 8.5x11 sheet of card stock and folded it into
3 sections.  I stamped on the front of the folded up card.
I then made a belly band to go around the folded card.  I used
2 tags that I stamped and inked, adhered them together in the 
back and used some fun fibers to tie them together in the front,
then added a bead to the ties.
The belly band easily slides off and on.
These will fit into a #10 business size envelope.
You could easily make this in other sizes by just cutting
down the paper to the size you prefer.
This is the inside of the card.  A couple little stamps
and you have a pretty space to either write a letter or stamp
a sentiment. 
You could embellish this more if you like.
I think this would be cute to use as a Christmas
card and print your family news on the inside.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I'm up to.
I hope you'll come again soon,
I have a couple more flash back projects that I found
while reorganizing my craft room.
I'll be sharing them soon,
until then,
bring back an oldie, but goody! 

 

No comments: