My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, July 15, 2022

Cashew Chicken, It's What's For Dinner.

Hello creative people!
Today I'm sharing a dish I made the other evening for dinner.
Once a week I have the kids over for a family dinner
and this week, I decided to give something new a try.
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry.
 I'll post a link below if you are interested.
I did at least double the recipe when I made it,
I have pretty big eaters and wanted left overs.
Here are some of the ingredients all ready to go.
I wish I'd had a chance to take a picture before 
everyone started to dig in, but here's what was
left after everyone was served.
My plate.  I served it over rice noodles,
which are very different from any pasta that
we usually eat.  Although this would be good over 
pasta or rice also.
Marie wasn't a huge fan, but it could be that
she wasn't all that hungry at the time.
She was a fan of the rice noodles though.
My son in law is a rather picky eater, so he had 
the noodles with plain chicken, the rest of us really
enjoyed this dish.
I've eaten it since then for lunch and it's even better the
next day as left overs.
This is something I will definitely be making again.
I've been trying to be a little more adventurous in my
cooking and this adventure was a big win.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
be creative in the kitchen.

Give it a try, it's sooooo good!




 

No comments: