My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Post It Notes Holders

Hello everyone!
My last post showed a few cards I found while
reorganizing my craft room.
Today I'm showing you some Post It Note holders 
that I also found.
These are very simple to make. 
I'm thinking I need to use them as little stocking stuffers,
or perhaps as part of goodie bags at our next crop.
My husband always has scrap matting, so I have plenty to
use in my crafting.  You could use any kind of chip board
or even cereal boxes, which you may have to glue 2 together, so 
they would be strong enough.  Use what you have.
I cut the mats into 4"x4" pieces and rounded the corners.
You don't have to round the corners, but I just like the look.
One piece was covered with scrapbook paper.
The other I cut 2 sides of a triangle, as shown above,
and bent it back to make a stand.
The cut across the bottom is 1.5" across.
I measured up from the end of that cut, about 3" and cut
diagonally from the other end of the cut up to the 3" mark.
This worked out perfectly.
Before adhering the 2 pieces together I added some ribbon across 
the top of the front piece, about 1" down from the top,
gluing it only on the back of the piece.
I also added some embellishments to the upper right corner.
Then I glued the 2 pieces together.
The Post It Note pad easily slips over the ribbon and this 
can sit on a desk or counter and have notes handy at any time.
Here are a few of the other holders that I found.
I think they are pretty cute and are great for using up some of
your scraps.  They make a nice little gift and are very
inexpensive to make.

I'm glad you stopped in today,
and I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Maybe you'll use some of your scraps to make 
some of these, they are easy peasy.
Come again soon,
until then
find a use for some of you scraps!

No comments: