My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Cards for 1st Birthday

Hi crafty fans!
Today I have a couple little cards to show you.
My great nephew turned 1 and I needed cards to
go with his gifts.
I decided to do small gift enclosure cards rather than
full sized cards.
I stamped this "Lion Balloon Stamp" onto white card stock,
colored it with colored pencils and fussy cut him.
For the grass, I simply cut a piece of green card stock and 
cut small slices into it to make the grass.  
The Happy Birthday was a stamp from my stash.
This card I used Elephant Balloon Stamp and the 
same process as the lion card.  I used 
embossing paste and gold glitter to make the 
"sand" along the bottom.
These were both quick and easy cards to make and
perfect for a 1 yr old.

Thanks for stopping by today and spending a little 
time here.  I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
keep calm and stamp on!

 

No comments: