My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Eco-printing Card

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a card to show you that I made
from some eco-printed pieces I had in my stash.
There are many ways to do eco-printing,
the easiest way that I have found is to use
my Cuttlebug.  Here is a post explaining 
how I do it.
There are a lot of tutorials online if you
want to see other methods, just search eco-printing
and you will find a lot of them.
I used a piece for the background, fussy cut a leaf print
then punched the other pieces from scraps.
I layered that onto a piece of dark gray card stock
then onto a white card base.
This is not my usual style, but I do like it.
I'm trying to think outside the box lately
when I'm making cards.
As usual, I left the inside blank so I can
use this card for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then,
give some eco-printing a try.

 

No comments: