My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 12, 2022

Corrugated Cards


Hi everyone!
Do you have supplies that you've had a while and
just haven't gotten around to using?
I think we all do.
I have a 6x6 pad of corrugated card stock that
hadn't been touched and I decided to make a couple
cards using it.
Here is what I made.
For this card, I simply used some corrugated card
for the background and then punched out a star as 
an embellishment.
The other pieces were cut from one of the 
embossed backgrounds that I made a while ago.
I stamped a simple 'Shine' on the front of the card.
I thought shine was perfect with the bright yellow and
the star.
For this second card, I found this background 
in my stash.  This background was made using the
inks on a slick surface, then putting the paper on top of
the ink and "smooching" it.  When lifted it
gave me this interesting background.
I used the corrugated card for that strip down
the side and to put the sentiment onto.  I think 
the colors work perfectly together and the
corrugated card makes that inked piece really 
pop.

Thanks for stopping today,
I hope you have enjoyed my cards and gotten
inspired in some way.
Come again soon, until then,
use something from your stash that you haven't 
played with before.

 

No comments: