My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

For Journal, Layout, or Card

Good day crafters!
Today I have a simple little piece to show you.
A couple posts ago, I showed you a card that I
made using an embossed background.
I only used part of the background for that card and
wanted to do something with the other half.
This is what I made.  Quick, simple and it can
be used in several different ways.
I simply punched out a star from a scrap piece of
corrugated card, adhered it to the background 
piece and stamped 'Shine' onto the piece.
Done!
This can be used to add to the front of a card base,
as a journalling card for a scrapbook layout,
or for a tag or card in a junk journal.
It could even be used on the front of a
journal or note book/pad.
I think I will probably use it in one
of the junk journals that I'm making.
This is just another way to make use of your scraps,
this piece measures approximately 3x4"

Thanks to coming by to see what I've been
 working on lately.
I hope you have found some inspiration here and
will come again soon.
Until then,  
use your scraps!



 

No comments: