My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 4, 2022

You Make My Heart Smile

I'm Back!
Covid knocked me for a loop, but I'm pretty much
back to my usual self.  And I tested negative the other day.
Turned out the entire family, including my 2 month old Grandson
ended up with Covid, but luckily, we are all recovered now.
Today I have a card to show you that I made for my Granddaughter,
Marie.  I love to send her cards in the mail now and then.
After all who doesn't love to receive mail?  Especially a 2 yr old.
I used one of the Embossing Powder Backgrounds that
I showed in this post.  They are fun and easy to do.
I chose this one, because pink and purple are her favorite
colors.
The sentiment and heart were stamped and heat embossed also,
then fussy cut and adhered to the card.
Having some backgrounds ready to go in your stash makes
it quick and easy to put a card together.
Marie loved this card and when I was over visiting after she
received it, she brought her card to me, rubbed her fingers over the
embossing and asked "What is this stuff?"
I told her that it was embossing powder and that I'd show her
how it works one day soon.  
She already loves stamping, I'm sure she'll love the 
magic of heat embossing too.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to.
I hope you have been crafting and having some fun 
being creative.
Come again soon, until then
make a card and bring a smile to someone's face.

 

No comments: