My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

BFF Breast Friends Forever

Hello!
"My girls" asked me to do some sweatshirts for them
to wear when they participated in the 
Susan G Koman Upstate NY More Than Pink Walk
held in October.
One of my daughter's closest friends (one of "my girls") was diagnosed with
breast cancer not too long ago.  She is only 27 yrs old
Colleen and the other 2 friends were all in her wedding
party and they walked together.
On the backs they had me put 
BFF
Breast Friends Forever
On the fronts they wanted the breast cancer ribbon.
Here are the 3 girls ready for the walk
2 Beauties ready for the walk.
Here is their team with Colleen,
they even took our grandchildren.
Marie resting up for the big walk.
Kelsie giving Asher a bit of nourishment.
Both kids were dressed in pink for the day.
Colleen with her "Breast Buddies"
Isn't she beautiful?!?!
She is undergoing chemo treatments and will
be having a double mastectomy in February.
So far she is doing well and it determined to beat
this evil disease.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you were inspired in some way and
will come again soon.
Until then,
support cancer research!





 

No comments: