My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Heat and Dry Embossed Card

Hello everyone!
A couple posts ago I showed you a couple cards
that I made with embossing folders and the
letterpress technique.  Today I have another 
card to show using an embossing folder.
For this card, I rubbed a VersaMark Ink pad
over one side of the inside of the embossing folder.
I used a heavier hand and the ink got the raised areas
as well as the lower areas.
I added a piece of white card stock and ran it through
my Cuttlebug.
I then added silver embossing powder and heated
it until it was melted.
I think it gives this a look of night time
in a forest and I love how it turned out.
I added that little bird and that finished off the
card.  This could be used for any occasion.
I really need to try some of my other embossing
folders with this technique.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you 
have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
emboss something!


 

No comments: