My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Congrats Card with Mulberry Paper

Hello!
Today I have a very simple, but beautiful card to show you.
I love the look of torn mulberry paper.
To tear mulberry paper, use your wet finger or a
wet paint brush and run it along where you want to
tear it.  Once it's wet just pull it apart,
this will give it the feathery edges like on this card.
The 'congrats' was heat embossed with white 
embossing powder onto gold metallic card stock.
I simply layered the mulberry paper onto some metallic
gold card stock, added the greeting and adhered it to
a card base and the card was done.
So quick and easy and any greeting could be used
on this type of card.
You can make it masculine or feminine, whatever
you are in need of.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking what I've
been up to lately.
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
experiment with different kinds of paper.


No comments: