My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to y'all!
I'm taking a break until after the first of the year
to spend more time with these amazing people.
My daughter and son in law,
Kelsie and Brad.


My son and grand children
Jaryd, Marie (3 yrs old)  and Asher (6 months old)
My daughter in law and grand kids
Sara, Marie and Asher
Me with my 3 of the kids.
Ahser's first Halloween.
Our Bills cheerleader and big fan, Marie.
My husband, Dave and our little Miss Molly.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and
a fabulous, happy and healthy 2023!











 

No comments: