My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Apron and Baker's Hat

Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm showing you one of the gifts I made for
our Granddaughter, Marie, for Christmas.
Marie is a huge Paw Patrol fan and when I saw this
fabric at 
JoAnna’s Craft Castle 5807 Monroe st 43560
on a visit to Toledo, Ohio for a phenomenal price,
I knew I had to get it.

It was a 2 yard piece and I had no idea what I'd
do with it, but had to have it for Marie.
I sent a picture and message to my daughter in law
and she suggested a new apron and bakers hat.
That is exactly what I did.
I searched the internet and found a few different
tutorials and then combined a few ideas and got to
work.

Here is the apron that I made for Marie.

And modeling the apron and hat is
"Mama Bear"

Here is our little chef/baker in her 
new cooking get up.
I think from the smile, she likes it.

She seems to like the little utensils Mom got
in her stocking too.  Guess I know who's going
to be using those.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been up to.
Come again soon,
until then:
bake or cook something yummy!





No comments: