My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

You Make My Heart Smile Valentine Cards

Hello everyone!
Today I have a couple more Valentine cards to show you.
I used a piece of alcohol inked card stock from my stash
as a background.
I cut the heart our with a die and my Cuttlebug,
stamped the sentiment onto it and added little
dash lines around the heart.
It was adhered with foam tape to the front of
the card.
This card was even simpler to make.
I found the paper with the red flower petals around
the edge in my stash and used that as a front panel.
Stamped the sentiment, I adhered it to
a red card base and it was done.
For both cards I stamped 
Happy Velentine's Day
on the inside with a
Dyan Reavely alpha set
Easy peasy cards,
just use what you have, use up that
stash and people will love these cards much more
than something bought from a store.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





 

No comments: