My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, February 2, 2023

You Are My Sunshine Valentine Card

Hello y'all!
Today I have another Valentine's Card to show you.
The back ground is a piece of alcohol inked 
glossy card stock from my stash.
I die cut a heart and off set it to the right to give a
little more interest to the card.
I stamped the sentiment and drew my dash lines and
all that was left was to adhere it all to a white card base,
and of course, stamp a sentiment inside.
The Happy Valentine's Day inside was stamped with 
I love this stamp set, it is quite large, but it works for me.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will stop again to see what I'm up to.
Until then,
use your stash!



 

No comments: