My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 6, 2023

Be My Valentine Card

Welcome!
Valentine's Day isn't far off, I hope you have started
your Valentine cards.  Here is one that I made and
wanted to share with y'all.
I made the background by inking with a stencil I
made, onto card stock.  Once all the circles were
on the card, I put more ink lightly over the entire front
of the card. 
I punched out some hearts from silver card stock,
with a little heart punch
and adhered them to the front of the card
along with the 
Be my Valentine sentiment.
This sentiment is from my stash and I don't have a
clue where it came from.
Inside I stamped 
Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then
make some cards.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




 

No comments: