My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Arts & Crafts

Good day!
Today I'm sharing a layout that I created of my
Granddaughter and her love for  "Arts & Crafts"
When I ask her what she wants to do, she often says
"G-Ma can I do arts and crafts"
you never know what we'll get up to, but it's
always fun.
I love the picture of her flower painting on the right hand
page.  Click on the picture to enlarge it and 
you can read the little story about it.
 She was so confident when she finished it and
it was just perfect.
We had so much fun with all of these little projects.
I had to include a couple minions too,
so I created them with my 
Silhouette Studio Designer program and cut them
on my Silhouette Cameo.
The caterpillar was a real simple one to make,
it's just circles welded together and cut on my
Silhouette.  You could easily just punch circles and
glue them together if you don't have a Silhouette or other
cutter.
I had a lot of fun making this layout and hope you
enjoy seeing it too.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to.
Come again soon.
Until then,
get crafty with a kid.








Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: