My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Pumpkin Hunt 2021 & 2022

Hello Everyone!
I've had some time to do some scrapbooking lately and
I thought I'd show you a couple layouts that I created.
Every year since my daughter was born, almost 33 yrs ago,
we have gone on a pumpkin hunt. We go to a specific 
fruit and veggie stand and find all the pumpkins we want,
then we go to lunch or dinner together.
Here are a couple layouts from the last couple 
pumpkin hunts.
As you can see, I'm a little behind on my scrapbooking.
I did my 2021 and 2022 layouts at the same time.
The 2021 hunt was special since we found out that day
that we were going to be grandparents again.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to depict that.
The whole family couldn't come for this pumpkin hunt,
but there was someone from each family unit there to
choose the pumpkins.  The rest of them participated in
the carving of the pumpkins.
My son, Jaryd, was being crazy that day and his apple
was in almost every picture.
We always have a lot of fun when we do our pumpkin hunt
and we plan to continue it until I'm old and feeble.  LOL,
then they will do it on their own.  We used to do this with my
Mom and she went every year, even when she couldn't get out
of the car to walk around.  Family time is always precious.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll come again soon.
I have more layouts to show you so I'll be posting them soon.
Until then,
scrap on!



 

No comments: