My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine Cards 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I'm showing you the cards I made for my grandchildren
for Valentine's Day this year.
This one was made for Marie.  She loves pretty things and her
favorite color is pink, so I thought it was perfect for her.
The wreath was cut with a
from silver metallic card stock.
For the heart I used vellum that I had colored with 
areas where the ink was still damp.
The vellum was adhered to card stock to give it 
more stability and punched with a 
The I Love You was heat embossed with
 silver embossing powder with a stamp from my stash.
The card still needed something more, so I cut thin
 strips of the metallic silver card stock and adhered them
to the sides of the card and that finished it off perfectly.
Inside I stamped and embossed a simple greeting and a 
couple XOs.
For Asher, I made this cute kitty card.
The stamps were from an old set that is in my stash,
but I'm not sure what company. 
I stamped, colored and fussy cut the cat.
The heart was punched from plain white card stock, stamped
with the sentiment and XOs and I added dash lines to finish
off the heart and the card front both.
I think this is Purr-fect for Asher.
As with Marie's card, I stamped a simple greeting inside.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
I hope you are having a lovely Valentines Day with those
 you love.
Come again soon,
until then,
Love On!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





 

No comments: