My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Baby #2

Hi everyone!
Finally got around to scrapping about #2 grandbaby.
The picture in the upper left corner is how 
Jaryd and Sara announced that they were having 
#2.  I made the onesie for the announcement and we 
set it up in my kitchen.
The rest of the pictures are, obviously, the sonograms
of Asher.
These are pictures my daughter, Kelsie, took for their
maternity shoot.
I can't decide which order I like this layout in.
I think the second, guess I'll decide when I finally
put them into a scrapbook.
One more layout from the maternity shoot.
Everyone was so excited to have a little guy come
into the family.
Asher was born on June 24, 2022

Thanks for joining me today here at Kristie Kreates,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
be happy!



 

No comments: