My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 10, 2023

Love You Valentine Cards

Happy Valentine's Day!
Valentine's day is only a few days away,
so here are my last Valentine cards that I have to show you.
For both of these cards, I used inked background pieces
from my stash to die cut the hearts.
I used a silver metallic card stock for the
background on this one.
For this card I used a simple card stock background and
used dash lines to accent the heart and edges of the card.
I die cut the "love you"  and adhered it to vellum and fussy cut the 
"shadow" on the first card, this second card, I die cut the 
sentiment from gold vellum.
Inside, as with all my Valentine cards,
I used a 
for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you will come again soon.
You never know what you will find here at
Kristie Kreates.
Until we meet again,
have a happy Valentine's Day and 
eat some chocolate.







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




 

No comments: