My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Card with Tag

Hello crafty people!
Today I have a card to share with you.
I was trying to use up some pieces that I had started
or made a while ago that were in my stash and
I came across this tag.
Don't have a clue when I made it or why,
probably just messing around.  
I thought it would be nice on a card
so I grabbed my stash of background pieces that
I had made and chose the orange one.
I thought it matched nicely with that washi tape
at the bottom of the tag.
The background piece was made with alcohol inks on
a glossy card stock.
I added the best wishes sentiment to the tag and
adhered it to the front of the card.
Done, easy peasy.
The inside, I left blank, so I could add a 
personal note or stamp it at a later time.

I appreciate that you stopped to spend a little time
with me today.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
use some of your stash and make something
unexpected.



 

No comments: