My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 10, 2023

Our Annual Family Easter Egg Competition 2022

Hello everyone.
Easter is fast approaching and I realized that I never
posted about our 
Annual Easter Egg Coloring Contest 2022,
so I thought now would be a good time.
We started in 2021 with our family competition and
like our Christmas Cookie Decorating Contest,
there is no prize except bragging rights for the year.
I post the pictures on facebook and our family and friends
vote for their favorites.
Here are the eggs from 2022
Dots and Lines by Brad 6 votes
Pray for Peace by Kristie 17 votes
Dinosaur by Jaryd 9 votes
Dino Friends by Marie (age 2.5) 12 votes
Dino-corn by Sara 18 votes
Bunny by Zoe 18 votes
And last by certainly not least,
the clear winner
Flowers by Kelsie 43 votes.

I'm glad you came by today and I hope
you are inspired in some way. 
Maybe you'll even have a friendly little
competition of your own this year.
After Easter I'll post the entries and results
of the 2023 contest.
Until then,
decorate some eggs!

 

No comments: