My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Baby Boy Asher

Hello and Welcome!
I hope you are having a wonderful day.
My last post was a layout of my granddaughter,
so I thought I'd share one of my grandson today.
Asher was born June 24, 2022 and we were all
totally in love with this boy from the start.
Marie is a wonderful big sister and loves
her baby brother with all her heart.
Marie and Asher are almost exactly the same
difference in age as our kids,
Kelsie and Jaryd are.
Jaryd is Marie and Asher's Daddy.
If how they are now with each other is any
indications, Marie and Asher will be 
closest friends for life just like 
Daddy and Auntie Kelsie.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope
you have enjoyed your moments here and were
inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
tell someone you love them.

 

No comments: