My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Easter Fun with Marie

Hi! 
 It's time to make some Easter crafts.
I made these with my granddaughter as little
Ester gifts for those who we had Easter dinner with in 2022
They are so simple to make, just use some 
craft paint to make the foot prints.
An eraser works well for the "cheeks" and nose
and a finger print makes a great tail.
She was only 2.5 at the time, so I had to help with 
the little details, but they were very simple and 
a lot of fun.
Here they are all lined up ready to have their eyes put on.
Googly eyes on and ready to go.
Here is the other one that she made.
Carrots are always fun too.
Everyone that got them was happy to
have a Marie original.

Thanks for spending some time with here,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
try crafting with a little one.





 

No comments: