My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Summer 2022 with Marie

Hello everyone!
Today I have a layout to share with y'all.
My granddaughter, Marie, is always a joy to spend
time with.  Last summer we had so much fun together.
These pictures all have a little special meaning to them.
She has some special toys at our house that she plays with more
than others.  Her huge "Mama Bear and Daddy Bear" are
by far her favorite stuffies.  She has a wonderful imagination
and lugs them around the house and onto the deck and 
acts like they are real and her best friends.
The outfit she is wearing with the pink and orange stripes
was an outfit that was my daughter's when she was little.
There were select clothes of  Kelsie's and Jaryd's that we 
kept and now the grands are wearing them.
The picture on the right just radiates her 
sweetness and beauty.
Can't tell that she is my heart, can you?

Thanks for coming by to see what I've been creating.
I hope you will come by again soon.
Until then,
see the beauty in a child.

 

No comments: