My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Spring Time Crafting

Happy Spring!
Spring is finally here, at least according to the
calendar it is.  But here in the Buffalo, NY area,
you never know when the weather will
decide to turn wintery.
I hope you are having beautiful weather
where ever you are.
Today I have some spring crafts to show you,
that my granddaughter, Marie, did.
This is the picture she made for her Daddy for
St. Patrick's Day.  She is 3 yrs old, so she didn't 
draw all of it or do the writing, but she did the painting
herself.  I think it's quite the masterpiece.
This is the front window that my daughter in law,
Sara, did for Easter.
Marie wanted to make her own decorations like
Mommy's, so Sara drew it and Marie added all 
the color.
Even Daddy gets in on the act with
crafting.  Here is Jaryd painting a 
"truck" with Marie.
It's actually a wood VW Bug,
but Marie calls it a truck.
She wanted to paint it for Daddy's truck.
I wish I had a picture of it, but I don't.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what
has been happening with me.
Come for another visit soon,
until then,
encourage creativity in a child.


 

No comments: