My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Little Envelope Message Valentine Card

Hello craft lovers!
Today I have a Valentine card to show you.
Valentine's Day will be here before we know it and if
you are sending out cards, it's time to start getting
some ideas.
This card was actually very simple to make.
I punched out some hearts and made a few little
envelopes.
The background was a piece from my stash, red is always
good for a Valentine's Day card.
I stamped greetings inside the little envelopes and
closed them with washi tape.
Hearts and envelopes were adhered to the front of
the card.
Happy Valentine's Day was stamped inside and
it was ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have
been inspired in some way and will come again soon.
Until next time,
think red!









 

No comments: